Both new and existing patients can use our booking system HOTDOC to book appointments online.
Some appointments are best booked through reception
Please call us 9568 5300 to make an appointment if:
- you are booking for a Mental Health Care Plan
- you are booking for a Review of a Mental Health Care Plan
- you are booking for a Health Assessment 70+
- you are booking for a Health Assessment 45 to 49
- you are booking for an extended consultation (2 or more issues to discuss)
- you are booking for the Diabetes Review Clinic
- you are booking for nurse appointments including childhood immunisations
If you are having trouble booking an appointment please contact us and we will assist you with the process.
Carnegie Medical Centre welcomes new patients.
- If you wish to bring your medical history for us to manage, please inform the Reception team on the day of your first appointment. On your behalf, we would contact your old medical provider to arrange the transfer process.
- Also you are welcome to download and complete the Patient Registration and Medical History forms below and bring with you on the day of appointment.